Emma Frost Comic Book Database
This page shows comic book appearances and stats for Emma Frost! The database hasn't been updated since 2014, but hopefully we will automate things eventually... Enjoy!
Top Appearances & Cover Appearances
Top Character Appearances
Latest 20 Issues
|Original Sin #3||2014-08||Minor Cover|
|Uncanny X-Men v3 #21||2014-07||Minor Cover|
|X-Men: No More Humans #1||2014-07||Minor Cover|
|All-New Doop #2||2014-07||Cameo|
|Original Sin #2||2014-07||Minor|
|All-New X-Men #27||2014-07||Major|
|Original Sin #1||2014-07||Minor|
|Uncanny X-Men v3 #20||2014-06||Minor Cover|
|Deadpool Vol 3 #27||2014-06||Cameo Cover|
|Amazing X-Men #6||2014-06||Cameo|
|All-New X-Men #25||2014-06||Minor|
|All-New Doop #1||2014-06||Minor|
|Uncanny X-Men v3 #19||2014-05||Minor Cover|
|Revolutionary War: Omega #1||2014-05||Cameo|
|Uncanny X-Men v3 #18||2014-05||Minor|
|X-Men: Legacy v2 #300||2014-05||Minor|
|Uncanny X-Men v3 #17||2014-04||Cameo|
|New Avengers #14||2014-04||Minor|
- Major: Emma consistently appears as a main character and/or has a major role.
- Minor: Emma is a supporting character, has a few panel/page appearances, etc.
- Cameo: Emma appears only on a cover, in a background or a panel with no dialogue, etc.
- Other: Miscellaneous category. For example, a character could mention Emma without her appearing in the entire issue.
- None: The issue's importance cannot be judged yet.
Relationships are based off current status and in the eyes of Emma. So, even though Sebastian Shaw was an ally of Emma Frost, he is now considered an enemy due to the most recent events in the comics.
- Ally: Emma trusts this character in a team relationship, is a friend and/or is in a relationship. Reformed relationships (example: Kitty Pryde) and characters who don't "like" Emma, but Emma likes them (example: Stepford Cukoos) belong in this category, too.
- Neutral: The character's relationship is ambiguous, and Emma considers this character neither a friend nor an enemy.
- Enemy: Emma does not trust this character, they have clashed and/or the character is an adversary against the X-Men.
- It's Complicated: Personal issues have plagued Emma's relationship with the character. It would be easy to consider the character an ally because they are on the same team or just as easy to categorize the character as an enemy because they personally despise each other. Jean Grey is an example.
- Nuisance: The interaction between Emma and the character is not enough to be judged in the categories above. However, Emma feels this character annoys her and is, thus, a nuisance (example: Elektra).
- Unknown: The character has appeared in an issue with Emma, but the two have said too little to judge the relationship status or they have not interacted at all.