You must complete 25 tasks in the Long Live the Queen spec ops mission in order to recruit Emma Frost as part of your team. The mission is available from July 24th to August 19th.
Emma Frost is a team-up member in the spec ops mission, so players will be able to use her (in the mission) before they fully unlock the character.
Modern Emma Frost Stats
Diamond Body: Chance to predict the next attack, taking less damage and removing most harmful effects.
Health: 159 (2/5) | Stamina: 177 (3/5) | Attack: 39 (4/5) | Defense: 39 (4/5) | Accuracy: 35 (3/5) | Evasion: 32 (2/5)
Psychic Tap (Lvl 1) | War Diamond (Lvl 2) | Unlock Potential (Lvl 6) | Mental Trauma (Lvl 9)
Born wealthy and priveleged, Emma Frost didn’t need her mutant powers to succeed in the world, but she still took advantage of them. Her telepathic powers won her an invitation to the notorious Hellfire Club, where she rose in rank to become the White Queen. There she started a school for mutants and clashed with the X-Men with her contentious curriculum. After a tragedy that killed most of her students, Emma decided that teaching for the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters and joining the X-Men was a better use of her gifts.
Long Live the Queen Tasks List
- All the Queen’s Men: Defeat 5 Hellfire Club soldiers.
Where: Mission 1
- Castling with Queenside Rook: Complete a Deploy.
Where: Deploys can be completed in non spec-ops missions.
- The World’s Social Elite: Defeat 5 Hellfire Elite.
Where: Mission 1
Reward: 200XP + unlocks Spec Ops Mission 2.
- The White Queen: Use Emma Frost in Combat.
Where: Mission 1.
Reward: 2000 silver
- Immovable Object: Defeat the Blob.
Where: Mission 1
Reward: EMP Grenade Schematics Research and 1 CP
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying: Research EMP Grenade in the Lab
Where: Research Lab. Takes 8 hours to complete.
Requires: 60 ISO-8, 100 silver and 8 hours.
Reward: EMP grenade.
- Invitation Only: Complete 2 stars of mastery in Mission 1.
Reward: 1 CP
- Unstable Containment: Get 10 Unstable Isotope-8.
Where: Receive ISO-8 gifts from friends.
- Breaking the Mold Defeat 10 Sentinels.
Where: Mission 2
- Uncanny X-Men: Take one or more X-Men into battle twice.
Reward: Mindbreaker research and 2000S
- Mind Games: Upgrade Mindbreaker to Mindkiller in the Lab.
Requires: 80 U-ISO-8, 200 silver and 30 hours.
- Rook, Knight, Bishop: Complete 3 deploys.
Where: Deploys can be completed in non spec ops missions.
- More Human Than Human: Defeat Omega Sentinel.
Where: Boss of Mission 2.
Reward: Mission 3 unlocked.
- EMP-ulsive Actions: Use 5 EMP grenades in combat.
Where: Can be purchased in store after researching them. Can be used in non spec ops missions.
- Council of the Chosen: Get 2 stars of mastery in Mission 2.
Reward: Skullsplitter Research and 100XP
- Skull and Crossbones: Upgrade Skullsplitter to Skullripper in the Lab.
Requires: 120 UISO-8, 48 hours and 300S to complete.
- Immoral Acts: Defeat 10 Beta level test subjects.
Where: Mission 3.
Reward: 100XPSkip: 10G
- Brain Freeze: Use Emma Frost’s Psychic Tap ability three times.
Where: She is a team-up member in several mini-boss and boss fights.
- Astonishing X-Men: Take one or more X-Men into battle 5 times.
- Headmistress Frost: Use Emma Frost’s Unlock Potential ability three times.
Where: She’s a team-up again.
Reward: The Rook and 4000S
- Danger Room: Complete 3 PVP battles.
Requires: Unlock PVP battles in Chapter 1, Mission 4 of Story Mode.
- Unstoppable Force: Defeat Juggernaut.
Where: Boss of Mission 3.
Reward: 1 CP
- Intrusive Thoughts: Use Emma Frost’s Mental Trauma ability three times.
Where: Emma is a team-up in boss fights.
Reward: 5000 silver
- The Inner Circle: Complete 3 stars of mastery in all 3 Spec Ops missions.
- Checkmate: Defeat Mystique. She is an Epic Boss in Mission 3.
Requirements: You will need to deploy Colossus, Phoenix and Scarlet Witch when the opportunities arise in Mission 3.
Reward: EMMA FROST!!!!
Important Mission Notes
- You will need Scarlet Witch, Colossus and Jean Grey to deploy in Mission 3 to unlock the final boss battle (Mystique).
- 3 star mastery in all 3 missions is required, but you can work ahead and get the master done before the game calls for the task.
- You can save ISO by deploying heroes in non spec ops mission (except for the Mission 3 final boss unlock).
- Some players have reported that they needed to fight Mystique to unlock Emma Frost, so losing the battle could work too.
So what are you waiting for? Go play the game and tell us how much fun you’re having!